Workers Compensation Attorney
State Law Protects the Rights of Workers; Call Attorney Flanagan Now
The Illinois Workers’ Compensation Act commands that 100% of medical expenses are covered for those injured while on the job. In addition:
- You may choose the doctors you want to see;
- You may receive a lump sum for your Partial Permanent Disability;
- You may receive compensation for life for your Permanent Total Disability;
- You may receive temporary compensation for your Temporary Total Disability;
- You may receive compensation for switching jobs if your injury forces you to take a lowering paying job.
- You may receive compensation if you cannot return to your job because of your injury.
- You may receive compensation if your family member was killed on the job.
If you or a loved one has been injured on the job do not hesitate: Call the Flanagan Injury Law Group now at 773-789-8LAW (8529). The consultation is free and we are available 24 hours a day/7 days per week.