- No Money Upfront: We work on a contingency basis for personal injury cases meaning if we do not win or settle your case, we do not get paid. WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER.
- Attorney-Client Privilege: You can be upfront and honest with us: Our lawyers work under the duty of confidentiality and the attorney-client privilege meaning most things you tell us stays between your lawyer, and you, the client.
- ALWAYS IMMEDIATELY SEEK MEDICAL TREATMENT AFTER YOUR ACCIDENT AND ALWAYS FILE A POLICE REPORT TO GET A RECORD OF YOUR ACCIDENT.
- NEVER speak with the insurance company before calling your lawyer at Flanagan Injury Law Group. Call your attorney as soon as you possible at 773-789-8LAW (8529). We can help you garner more money in an insurance settlement, not less.
- DO NOT WAIT TO PURSUE YOUR CLAIM; Your claim may be barred by the Statute of Limitations if you wait too late.
Working For You: Over $1 Million Recovered For Clients